IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR OUR MEMBERS
As the Coronavirus situation continues to change rapidly, our top priority remains the health, safety and well-being of our members and staff.
We continue to monitor Coronavirus (COVID-19) developments closely and the health and well-being of our members and employees is of utmost importance to us. At this time, all Natco offices remain open with appropriate measures taken to protect the health of the communities we serve.
In response to the outbreak, Natco Credit Union is temporarily encouraging members to use alternative banking channels that are not in-person whenever possible.
These channels include:
- ATMs – Use the ATM at any of our Natco offices to make deposits and withdrawals 24-hours a day.
- Home Banking and Mobile Banking Apps – 24-hour access to accounts allows you to transfer funds, deposit checks and pay bills.
- Mobile Deposit – Deposit checks using your smart phone or mobile device.
- Bill Pay – Pay your bills using your computer or smart phone.
- Text Banking – Check account balances, transactions or transfer money.
- PAL – Check account balances and transactions, transfer money or request a check be mailed to you.
- Apply for a Loan – Apply online or by phone. When approved, loans can be closed electronically.
Members in need of personal assistance can also call us at 962-2561.
Monday/Tuesday/Thursday – 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Wednesday – 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Friday – 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Natco is currently following the guidance of the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) in response to COVID-19. We encourage our members and staff to take the following preventative actions to help prevent the spread of this virus:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
We will continue to monitor the outbreak and will take appropriate actions that are in the best interests of our members and team members. We urge you to visit cdc.gov for accurate up-to-date information.