Start gaining the benefits of a Natco Credit Union membership
Interested in joining the Natco Credit Union family? It only takes a few minutes to join, if you meet eligibility requirements. And the benefits of Natco membership can last for a lifetime. At Natco, we think you deserve better. Apply now to start building a better tomorrow.
Start the Natco membership application process
If you meet one of the eligibility requirements listed, the application process can be completed within just a few minutes. Here are the steps you need to take to join:
- Stop by one of our three offices and complete a membership card or complete this online application and we will have everything completed and waiting for you at the branch of your choice, when you arrive.
- Deposit a minimum of $5 and pay a one-time membership fee of 25 cents.
- If you wish to establish a trust account or a pay on death account, please bring appropriate names and social security numbers with you when you visit the office.
Are you eligible?
As with many other credit unions, you must meet eligibility requirements before applying to be a member of Natco Credit Union. If you meet one of the following requirements, you can apply for membership:
- Must live or work in one of the following Indiana counties: Wayne, Fayette, Randolph, Henry, Rush, Union and Franklin;
- Must be an industrial worker within a 25-mile radius of Richmond, Indiana.
- Must be a family member of an existing Natco Credit Union member.
Join the Natco family
If you meet eligibility requirement and follow the few steps to gain your Natco Credit Union membership, you can continue to enjoy membership benefits for life, even if you change jobs or move. We’re looking forward to helping you reach your financial goals for a better life. Talk to us today!