We will be open Wednesday from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and will be ready to serve you.
Here are a few useful tips.
- Expect longer than normal delays at our drive ups over the next several days
- Our call center is receiving an extremely high call volume right now. Verify your deposit tomorrow using our mobile banking app, home banking or PAL.
- If you need cash, use our ATM during non-business hours to make withdrawals (up to $500 per day)
Plan ahead and give yourself some comfort by putting these funds to the best use possible.
- Anticipate upcoming expenses. Leave as much on deposit as you can to cover expenses for the next few months – groceries, mortgage/rent, utilities, car payments, insurance, healthcare and other basic needs
- Pay these expenses in advance when possible
Talk to us about opening a special savings account to set aside your stimulus check. This way it’s separate from your other funds and can be used over the next few months.
If you would like help budgeting your stimulus check, call the NCEC at 983-4766.