Natco Credit Union is Giving $500 to Two Graduating Seniors
We realize this time has been especially hard on graduating seniors (high school or college) who have looked forward to celebrating their accomplishment. We want to CONGRATULATE you and give you a fun way to be recognized. By participating, you will be entered for a chance to win $500!
FOLLOW THESE IMPORTANT STEPS TO BE ENTERED
- Stop by one of our offices and take picture WITH our ‘CONGRATULATIONS Class of 2020’ banner. YOU must also be in the picture.
- We encourage you to make it fun by representing your school.
(wear your cap and gown, letter jacket, sports or band uniform, holding sports equipment or instrument, holding your senior picture, wearing a shirt with your school name, etc).
- Post your photo on Facebook or Instagram must include this tag – #NatcoCares. Your post must be public so that we can see your entry to count.
- Give us a mention in your post (@Natco Credit Union) AND your graduating school (example – #IU or #CentervilleHighSchool).
- This contest is open to any graduating senior (high school or college)
- You do NOT have to be a member of Natco Credit Union to participate
- Your photo must be posted on Facebook or Instagram and properly tagged by midnight on 06/28/20 to be entered
- By tagging us (#NatcoCares), you give us permission to post and share your photo on our social media accounts and through other media
- One entry per graduating senior
- Posts must be set to ‘public’ to be entered (this allows us to share your post)
- If a parent or someone else is posting on your behalf, they must include YOUR FIRST AND LAST NAME in the post to be entered
- Two winners will be drawn at random on 06/30/20
- Each winner will be notified through the platform they used to enter – Facebook or Instagram
- Prizes must be claimed at a Natco Credit Union office. An appointment must be scheduled in advance and will be coordinated with Natco