Natco Community Empowerment Center is excited to announce we are hosting an outdoor resource event in partnership with the Sylvan Nook Church of Christ, and the United Way.
Friday, August 20, 2021
10am – 2pm
Sylvan Nook Church of Christ (parking lot)
1221 Sylvan Nook Drive
Rain Date: Tuesday, August 24th
The purpose of this event is to support, encourage and resource individuals/families in our community to be the “Best Me I Can Be.” Our goal is to have a variety of organizations at the event that can support individuals/families. There will also be door prizes and we will serve our attendees and vendors a free lunch.
A full list of participating organizations will be listed here and our event Facebook page. We request that organizations register to participate by July 20, 2021 or call NCEC at 983-4766 after that date.
The following organizations will be onsite for the event. Be sure to stop by their table.
- Birth to Five
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Wayne County
- Bridges for Life
- Bridges of Indiana
- Chance and Services for Youth
- Children’s Bureau
- Choices Coordinated Care Solutions
- Communities In Schools of Wayne County
- Community Action of East Central Indiana (CAECI) Head Start
- Dwyer Community Center
- Future Achievers
- Genesis of Richmond, Inc.
- Girls Inc. of Wayne County
- Happy Place Therapy Farm
- Healthy Start
- Indiana 211
- Indiana Foster Care-DCS
- Ivy Tech Community College – Richmond
- Joseph Moore Museum
- Meridian Health Services
- Morrisson-Reeves Library
- Natco Community Empowerment Center
- Natco Credit Union
- Neighborhood Health Center
- Recovery Church Richmond
- Reid Health
- Reid Health Community Outreach
- Reid Healthie Wellness Club
- Surety Community Ladies Center
- Volunteers of America
- Wayne County Sheriff’s Department
- Wayne Township Trustee