How We Use Information Collected From Our Web Site
Your online privacy is important. At Natco Credit Union, we recognize that whether you are an existing member or are considering a relationship with us, you have an interest in how we collect, retain, and use information about you when you visit our web site.
Our online financial services are not designed for or directed toward children under age 13. We do not knowingly solicit or collect data from children and we do not knowingly market to children online. We recognize that the responsibility for protecting children’s identities and online privacy rests with us and with parents. For more information about the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) please visit the Federal Trade Commission website.
– If you choose to email us, please remember that your email address and any other information contained in your email header will be revealed to us in the email. We will use that email information only to respond to your comments or questions.
– Your email address, and/or any other information we gather from our web site, won’t be sold or shared with any party outside the credit union unless we are compelled to do so by law.
– We respect your privacy. You need not be concerned about the privacy of your personal information. Our site is not designed to collect personally identifying data on visitors.
– Except for Home Banking Logins and online forms, we don’t gather information on individual users of our website. We merely collect and store information such as the name of the domain from which you access the internet, the date and time you access our site, and the internet address of the web site from which you linked to us. Other than that, we collect information on visitors only in the aggregate and use it for internal review purposes only.
– Home banking logins are logged by the server. For authenticated members who use home banking, we collect and store certain information such as how often you visit the home banking section, dates and times of visits and which pages are being used. We use this information for internal review and product evaluation only. We never sell, transfer or trade this information unless we are compelled to do so by law.
– We may gather and store additional information available to us on failed login attempts and other activity we consider a threat to our system. In these cases, we will share this information with other companies, agencies and law enforcement officials as we see fit.
– If you submit a form, the information will be used as required in the normal course of business to fulfill your request. The information will not otherwise be sold or shared with any party outside the credit union unless we are compelled to do so by law.
– Our employees’ access to member information is restricted only to information that is needed to conduct business. All employees are trained to respect individual privacy.
– We reserve the right to change this policy at any time by posting a new online information collection policy.